Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Day, New Adventure



I came across this as I sit on an airplane currently flying over the Pacific Ocean going from Los Angeles to Hawaii. I started this blog for two reasons. The first one would be to allow people to follow me on adventures. The second was to push me to pursue more (some bigger) adventures for myself. This quote fits in perfectly with that second reason. With each day becomes a new opportunity to start new and fresh. You might as well be the best you can be. Everyone should make the most of each day that they are given. I strive to do that. My new years resolution was to go on one adventure each day. What is the easiest way to do that? The answer, to make each day an adventure. So I might make one amendment to the stated quote, “Tomorrow is the first blank page in a one page book. Write a good one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment