Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Quick Recap So Far

So as we all know, life does not always go as planned. I had intended on getting myself a GoPro® camera to bring with me on my trip home as well as to use on adventures in the future. However, due to various reasons, I am still without one. Fear not! Thanks largely to a good friend of mine, I have one in route. It should be here in a couple days. Once it is in my possession, you can expect quite a bit more pictures of my trip.

While we are on that topic, a quick recap. What better way to spend the first two days in Hawaii than, yard work! It's a tradition for me that, whenever I get home, I help my brother do some of the yard work that requires two people. There was actually an scary/dangerous moment when one of the trees we were cutting down fell the wrong way into some power lines (I was trying to tell my brother to stop to no avail). Luckily, no power lines snapped and we managed to get the tree out of it. Happily ever after. That has been the extent of things I have really done so far. That will change soon though since I am going to be eating breakfast and heading to the beach here in a little while. All I will say is, hold on to your hats, its about to get fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment