Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Home Sweet Home.. Almost

 Image courtesy of My Country Cottage

The holidays have come and gone. People return to work with stories of being home, seeing family and friends. My holidays are typically different though. It is much too expensive for me to go home and see my family during the holidays. Now that's not to say I spend these holidays alone. I have what I've come to call my "second family" whom are in Southern California. But nothing replaces seeing my mom, brothers and niece and nephew. Next week though, it is my turn. I'm leaving Friday afternoon for  10 days of being home. It will be amazing to see my family and friends. It will be nice to get out and explore some of the old stomping grounds as well as some new ones. Yes I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I will be writing up on some of the things I do. Be sure to check in. Oh yea,  did I mention that home is Kauai, Hawaii?


Yep, 8 more days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment